Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and permanent cookies store the data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session. Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, the website may use:
These cookies allow the user to browse through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist on it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing and store content for broadcasting videos or sound.
These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user themselves. For example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the selected content design, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
These are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing adverts that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
These cookies allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data of the users.
On some websites, third-party cookies may be installed to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics and Comscore statistical services.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their terminal:
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the 'Privacy' section click on the Content settings button.
- In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option, you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History option to delete cookies.
- Check the 'Cookies' box and then click on Delete.
- Select the Security tab and go to Settings.
- Move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies.
- Then click OK.